Thursday, April 9, 2009

Why?

Im feeling very sad and unhappy dis morning.something happened yesterday n i feel so discoraged. A friend calld me 4a job ystrday, n said i shld meet up with him later in d evening 2 execute d job.hurriedly i had my bath,wore my clothes,no makeup,n hurried out.n met wit baaaad traffic.cn u imagine? Evening wen d road is spsd 2b free,n considerin dat traffic would hav shifted2 d oda lane since evrybody was comin home frm work,my lane ought 2b free since im goin out 2d mainland.anyway traffic was choked up n horrible,bt i stayd in it cus d guy jst said later in d evening,didnt giv me a specific time.by d time i got 2 d venue of d job execution,d guy was gone,called him with a friend's phone n he was yelling at me

5 comments:

  1. oh no!!! eyaaaa babe I hope your ok ? don't worry about it ..more jobs in the future ...hmm another reason why i caouldn't relocate to Naija ...thts serious traffic sha ...goodness maybe we need to be geting private jets lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant believe it.sm1 is actually readin my blog.anyways na so i see am o.twas a horrible day.i felt so incompetent dat day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant believe it.sm1 is actually readin my blog.anyways na so i see am o.twas a horrible day.i felt so incompetent dat day.*sighs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you couldn't really do that much about it..

    Don't beat yourself up that much..

    It wasn't in your hands..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree Twasnt in my hands.but i moped 4days..twas horible.

    ReplyDelete