Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Na wa 4me o! I sometimes wonda y i dnt hav d resemblance of a social life.cn u imagine my phone stayg 4 days n days b4 i get a call? Ehn? N d bad tin(i think) about it is that m so darn com4table wit it.i think dis whole thin stemmd frm my teenage years.i had it really ruff. I had it ruff wit my parents,n den misinformd about boys,wit no one 2talk 2about issues,i naively turnd 2guys.talk about lukg 4lov in d wrong places! All i got in return 4it was sex.i thot that it was normal in a relationship2hav sex,n dat nt givin him wil send him away! Hw terrible ignorance is.n then afta d whole sex thing,everythin just dies dwn.so my teenage years were ful of terible insecurity,bad treatment frm my parents(loads n loads of beatg 4every lil thin(real or imagind),n rejection.so i withdrew in2 a shell..stoppd trusting,didnt hav friends(my mum beat me out of havin friends.said they were bad 4me)n d few i rebelliously had gave me bad experiences so i didnt botha anymore... B rite bak,want2handle som bizness nw. ...Im bak! So i was telg u about my early years.anyways with al d nastines around me,i withdrew into a shel,made it very comfortable,n i find myself unable 2come out of that shell bcos d shell is so comfortable. ...(i wonder if anyone is reading this!) :-D

5 comments:

  1. Mom's mean the best in most cases..
    It's just that at the time it'll seem like they're being too hard on us..

    I hope you've managed to look beyond your troubled early years..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes..i have risen above my early years. Its just that sometimes..wen we clash,those feelings of resentment rise again.i love my mum 2 bits.she's my best friend.

    ReplyDelete