Thursday, April 23, 2009

A Lil' Story..

Hey y'all! I want 2 say a BIG Thank u 2 everyone that has visited my blog n droppd their comments. Thanx a whole lot. Also 4 every one who has added me 2 their blogroll, Thanx! N for all u silent readers, id apreciate a line or two to let me know wat u think wen u ve read my posts..


Im gonna tell y'all a story..but it might take a while tellin so u gats 2 b patient..


Story story..
Once upon a time..

(update! Sry i had 2change d title,but i dat title might b 4d next post!) 4years ago when i was in 200level in d university, i told my coursemate:
'hey, i saw u on tv,u were presentin a sports programme! im really interested in d media, pls can u hook me up? I really like radio presentin2,so any way u can help, id b really grateful!'

i didnt know d brotha was gonna take me seriously n hook me up, but he did. D next thing i know,a guy from d oldest radio station in d country (i think) came 2 skool 2 luk 4me. My coursemate had told him about me. Anyways,radiostation guy talkd 2me, askd me 2pronounce a few words n told me he'd get bak 2me. N get bak2me he did. Took me around 4a while, took me 2d tv station where he had a live programme he presented on air. i watchd him while he presented his program..was in d studio backstage while he did his thing in front of d camera.Tried 2get me in2 plus size modelin,but unfortunately nothing came of dat. :-(

He even told me was very attractd 2me..but thank goodness nothin came of that! :-D
He was very married.

He got me a stint as a presenter in one of d programmes in d radio station. I did it wit happines.even tho i wasnt paid a dime, n i had 2spend my own mony on transport fare. But i was passionate.i lovd d radio.
But afta a while i stoppd.cldnt continue.it was drainin my finances.

Radio station guy got me anoda job. He got me a part in a radio drama.
And dis time i was gonna get paid. So wit happines in my heart i showd up at d venue of d recordin 4d radio drama.

And on that very day,i met them. They came for d recordin too.

Two guys.


(part 2 comin soon! Teeeheee..)

9 comments:

  1. Expecting your story.
    How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We read cos you're interesting..

    Looking forward to your story stort oh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olufunke, im fine! How art thou, o daughter of zion?

    Roc, na u teach me bad tin o!

    Disguise n queen: u are in d spirit o jare! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. K waiting for part 2 and I have added you to my blog roll

    Later

    ReplyDelete
  5. waiting for part 2, i cant wait to read, its refreshing to see a girl who is also big is heart and mind, kudos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting!, This Ex-Colleague Dude Of Yours Presenting The Sports Programme(Ooh..That Channel Was The Best Local Station Ever-Shaped My Growing Years With Numerous Fantastic Programmes) - His Tall, Science Faculty(UNILAG)....I Think I Did My Diploma Sting With Him Thereabout 4-5Yrs Back B4 I Got Kicked Out.Enuf Said,Gotta Respect Our Anonymous Status. Awaiting The Story Continuation..(Hello Bloggers!Hello Aunty ImaPhatGurl!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My dear pinky, URE WRONG! My coursemate was neva in science, he was in d arts.. Diploma? Dude didnt do diploma. I think ure mixin up d facts in d story.
    My coursemate did sports.
    Radiostation guy's programe on tv was politics.. I think.
    Radio station was old, not tv.
    Thirty an d alyzz, thanx 4 stoppg by. Wil hook u guys up wit d part 2 of dis story pretty soon!

    ReplyDelete