Tuesday, May 12, 2009

love ko, love ni!

i met the two of them that day at the studio.

they were quite older dan me(both of them were in their forties)but they were goodlookin.we got in2 d studio and did our bit in d radio drama and i could see they were impressd with my carriage and delivery-not 2 mention my bounteous and xquisite looks! teeeeeheeeeeeeeee!

anyways at the end of d job,d first one whom il cal mr.A gave me his card and asked me to cal him.he started taking me around jobs,taught me the rudiments of the bizness n just generally was a good guy 2 me until he started asking me out.

i refused him cus i just couldnt imagine going out with him... he just wasnt my kind of person... and besides there was something off about him...something i couldn't place my finger on...

6 comments:

  1. wat was off about him ?

    babe where have u been ....long time o

    how u de

    ReplyDelete
  2. why now?
    what was off about him? are you saying .......there can be no love lost between una?
    anyway.....wishing you the best
    are you trying to start working a studio soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If something about him seems off then it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS GIRL WE ARE WOMEN AND WE ARE ALWAYS RIGHT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with OPTIMISTIC_alyzz...Trust your instincts...First time here but I'll definitely be back :)

    ReplyDelete